Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weekly Three Questions

What have you completed recently?

Well I had a tennis match on saturday against Onate.  No one on the team lost any games which is awesome because Onate totally got schooled. I actually made little flyers and attached candy to them to hand out tomorrow for my re-election campaign. Voting day is on Tuesday so if for some reason a freshmen finds this page (which i doubt my blog is pretty lame) Vote for me!! Oh I also procrastinated all weekend and built a really cool metropolis on simcity. In terms of doing anything before the weekend I went to large group for symphony and we got a one superior rating (which is the best you can get besides a one plus). And we had this guest clinician come in to help us in band before our large group which is this Thursday.

What have you learned recently?

I don't even remember. Well maybe let me try. We learned about rational expressions in algebra 2. In english we just talked about the Scarlet Letter and took some quizzes. I learned a lot of new vocabulary. Mostly because I forgot how much I like reading so I've been reading a ton lately. I am almost done with my book for anatomy and that has some pretty non-vernacular uses of language.

What do you plan on doing next?

I plan on winning the election and becoming the Sophomore Class President for next year. I also plan on doing well at large group. Um the district tournament is next weekend. I really want to do well. Oh! Section Leader tryouts for band are this week and next week so I really want to do well in my tryout and interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment