Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weekly Three Questions

What have you completed recently?

First off I would like to apologize that this is late. I had a tennis tournament on Friday and Saturday so I didn't get a chance to get around to this. Anyways. I finished two books recently. The first one was Divergent (which is now in theatres and I want to see it). The second one was The Fault in Our Stars.  Both book were pretty good. It reminded me how much I like to read a good book. It makes me feel like there is hope for good writing unlike The Scarlet Letter we are reading in english. Ugh. It gave away the entire plot in the introduction in the beginning of the book.

What have you learned recently?

Well in math we were just solving radical equations. English we just read the Scarlet Letter (which sucks because of reasons stated above). Oh yeah! I forgot, I learned how to play French Horn. So I went to rehearsal and picked one up for the first time and I had a lot of fun. I am playing trumpet in top band for large group festival and french horn in second band for large group.

What do you plan on doing next?

Well I really need to finish the book for anatomy and get started on my literacy glog. I'm reading The Demon In The Freezer. I'm about 1/3 done and it's pretty nerve-racking I gotta say.  I need to get new tennis shoes so that will be done some time this week. So yeah. hope my weekly updates are entertaining for my audience of about .5 of a person.  #livingthepopularlife

No comments:

Post a Comment