Friday, May 9, 2014

Weekly Three Questions

What tasks have you completed recently?

Well I've managed to stay organized and keep up with my homework in all my classes while I was up in Albuquerque for the state tennis tournament. I completed my glog. And well not much other stuff at all.

What have you learned recently?

Well I haven't been at school for three days so not much at all. I learned that overpriced ice cream is not worth it.  And, well, nothing else. Sorry this is a pretty suckish week for three questions. 

What are you planning on doing next?

Well I hope the girls tennis team takes the state championship tomorrow. I plan to come home and do more homework and email my english teacher because he didn't really give me make up work ahead of time sooooooo.  ANYWAYS. ok bye have a nice weekend. Unless you are grading this on monday. AWWWWWWWW i just forgot today was the seniors last day and I didn't get to say bye to them...... SENIORS I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND SAY BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment